MDW Communications, one of Florida’s largest Democratic media firms, seeks an entry-level Digital Strategist for the 2024 cycle based in Florida or Washington, DC.
The Digital Strategist will play a key role in managing client email and social media programs, as well as help with digital advertising through Meta, Youtube, and Connected TV platforms. This is a position for the 2024 cycle, ending in December 2024.
Candidates will be detail-oriented, strong writers, able to multitask, and ready to respond to time-sensitive situations that often arise in the political world.
- Draft emails + social media posts + ad copy for clients
- Manage client email + social calendars
- Upload and organize client email lists
- Create social media pages for clients
- Verify political disclaimers for advertising
- Load in ads on Meta, Youtube, and Connected TV
- Track digital advertising budgets
- Monitor and manage Monday.com boards
- Other responsibilities as needed
Exceptional candidates will:
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to detail and efficiency
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Work effectively at an all-remote firm
- Have basic (or advanced!) experience with political email writing and social media management
- Be willing to learn new skills related to digital advertising platforms
- Be committed to MDW’s mission
Benefits: MDW is proud to offer an industry-leading benefits package, including 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance.
Since 2013, MDW has helped hundreds of candidates win elections for local, county, state, and federal office. Our firm has won numerous American Association of Political Consultants Pollie Awards and Campaigns & Elections Reed Awards for our work in direct mail, digital advertising, email fundraising, and web development.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org